How to Improve Your Health with Carb Zero Bread
Carb Zero Bread is made of a variety of ingredients aiming at good health. Two of our main ingredients, pysllium and organic gluten free oat fiber, both great sources of fiber, contribute to a range of health benefits. Fiber keeps the digestive tract healthy and consistent. Other benefits of consuming fiber:
- Healthy heart: a diet high in fiber has the ability to lower cholesterol and reduces the risk of heart disease.
- Keeps you regular
- Fiber pushes out fat: it picks up fats and bile salts shuttling them out of the body rather than letting then travel to the bloodstream
- A natural sugar blocker
- Avoid constipation and digestive problems including prevention of hemorrhoids, diverticulitis, and irritable bowel syndrome.
- Keeping off belly fat dodging cardiovascular disease
- Maintain or even lose weight
- Keeps us fuller longer
- Healthier immune system: 80 percent of your immune system is actually housed in your digestive tract. As a result, keeping your immune system strong means taking steps to ensure your digestive tract is in optimal condition.
- Helps to control the pH balance in the intestines
- Healthy colon
Ideally, men should look to consume roughly 30-40 grams of fiber per day, women about 20-25 depending on age. Carb Zero Bread contains 9 grams alone! Spread avocado on top and you’re looking at almost 15 grams of fiber in one go. Have a sandwich and that’s 18 grams of fiber before you’ve even filled it!
The protein content in Carb Zero Bread is also 9 grams per slice again making it easy to meet the daily dietary requirements. Consuming an adequate amount of protein (around 45 grams a day for women, 55 for men) provides:
- Healthy muscles and bones
- Helps to prevent against osteoporosis
- Vegetarian source of protein easier to digest and absorb
- Healthy skin and hair: collagen, the structural tissue that keeps us looking young, is made up of protein.
Proteins building blocks are amino acids which we need for the construction of new body tissue, antibodies, enzymes, our blood cells and hormones. In order to maintain good health we need a balance of all these that can be found through our diet. Incorporating Carb Zero Bread as a part of a balanced diet makes it easier to achieve such goals.